SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MeterReadingDocumentERPResultBulkCreateRequest in error | AMI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I created a periodic read order for a device having 2-registers. Upon the MRO creation, an ES "SmartMeterMeterReadingDocumentERPBulkCreateRequest" as expected, containing the required details.

When I simulated the response ES "MeterReadingDocumentERPResultBulkCreateRequest" it went into error saying unsuccessful processing, critical error etc. (see below screesnshot)

However, the surprising element was the MRO was satisfied and the reads were successfully uploaded - see below

Not sure if this is correct or wrong, has anyone faced anything like this before? Am I missing something here?

Regards,

Asif

2 REPLIES 2

mohammedmuzammil
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Asif,

I have uploaded meter reads via interfaces, however this error is new to me. Got curious and did a bit of search on the error. I think the below link has some good info. I do not have login credentials, since you have implemented the relevant package you might look for it.

https://techsupport.osisoft.com

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems you are missing some details in the xml(not relevant to Meter Read process as Meter reading is uploaded) which are required.

As I can see from screenshot Log details are missing.

There should be something like this.

<Log>

<BusinessDocumentProcessingResultCode>3</BusinessDocumentProcessingResultCode>

<MaximumLogItemSeverityCode>1</MaximumLogItemSeverityCode>

<Item>

<TypeID>013(EE_SE_MP_MSG)</TypeID>

<SeverityCode>1</SeverityCode>

<Note>XML UPLOADED BY RAKESH</Note>

</Item>

</Log>

Hope this helps.

Cheers,