cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot create target element /ns0:mt_is_respuesta_res. Values missing in queue context. Target XSD requires a value for this element, but the target-field mapping does not create one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I'm working over single stack and NWDS and I'm using Adapter XI to JDBC Synchronous,  when I send value params the message request is sucessfull but the result is with error message mapping response.

Transmitting the message using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error encountered while executing mapping: com.sap.aii.af.service.mapping.MappingException: Runtime Exception when executing application mapping program com/sap/xi/tf/_mm_respuesta_; Details: com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException; Cannot create target element /ns0:mt_is_respuesta_res. Values missing in queue context. Target XSD requires a value for this element, but the target-field mapping does not create one. Check whether the XML instance is valid for the source XSD, and whether the target-field mapping fulfils the requirement of the target XSD.

and exec jdbc returned value "B".

If someone can help with any ideas?

Thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Muniyappan
Active Contributor

Seems you are checking the message in runtime work bench or from channel monitoring. looks pi able to get the response.

can you enable the logging in ICO and check in message monitoring.

go to http://host:port/pimon   monitoring to get the response message. check if you can get the message and analyse if there is any issue with message type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muni M.

thank for you reply.

I'm following yours hints, I show you message logs.

thank for your help

LM

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

• The JDBC response structure should be Statement_response if you create the request structure with Statement.
  • if your request message is RequestMessage then the response message type should be RequestMessage_response.
  • the above error because of the response xml which is coming from database is not matching the response structure which you created. Take the payload from message monitor and create the message type according to the xml which received from database.

This is the trickiest part of the configuration and where most of us go wrong. The JDBC adapter when sending its response back will create a Message Type of the same name as the request message with a _response appended to it.

So, if your Request message type is going to have the name, MT_JDBC_SELECT_JDBC_REQUEST then, the message type for the response that is to be created will have to be MT_JDBC_SELECT_JDBC_REQUEST_response .

Regards,

Praveen.

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

click on related messages, you will get request and response. select response message, click on open message, you will be able to see the payload.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Praveen Gandepalli  I check the response jdbc XML payload and I see that message type need _response.

thank

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank for you help Muni M.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Luis,

The query mentioned in the channel/Stored procedure is not fetching values as per the structure.

Run the query in JDBC and check if the values are coming properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank for you reply,

I exec script in BBDD and returned values

a hints for identify error.

thank for your help.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is Parameterout1 a string or parameter?

In the XML just change it to parameter and try once/

Former Member