cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Info Not displayed when running a ZZ16 MAPL Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am running ZZ16 report with MAPL Table and getting a report that includes Material field. However instead of seeing the actual material number, I see a number like 0000000001000001043419. Incidentally, when I double click on this, I get a detailed page pop up with the relevant information. I checked my settings with a couple of colleagues who ran this report and get the expected result. The settings are the same. Anyone can help?

Greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please be informed that as we can't see or check your custom transaction ZZ16, we have very limited inputs and tools to assist you. You should check with your colleagues or ABAP support consultant on this matter, for more specific help.

Saying that, if I carefully check the complete string displayed against your custom material master field, it is of 22 digits where 1st 18 digits are [000000000100000104] and last 4 digits are [3419]. With this two inputs, what I can 'assume' us that -

a) Your material master number is 100000104, which will has entry in tables like MARA, MARC, MAPL, etc

b) Remaining 4 digits [3419] could be either 'Plant' information (T001W-WERKS) or 'Storage Location' information (T001L-LGORT). This is something you should check and confirm...

Hope you can use these details to investigate further with your fellow colleagues!!