Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro Java - Exception on execution of web service with operation

titox
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

This is my first time with this tool and i have a terrible problem, first i going to explain my scenario.

- I have a WebService from SAP PO

- This WS have one form, and four types of results(4 tables).

I can view 3 of 4 tables correctly, and this is my problem, because 1 of this tables send me an error.

- Exception on execution of web service  with operation 'SI_XXXXXXX_Out' in interface '{urn:xxxxx.xx:PortalXXXI:XXXXXXXXX}SI_XXXXXXX_Out'

I have had read many pages, and in this url have a same problem, and solution, i use this configuration, but don't function yet(only for 1 table).

Exception on Execution of Web Service - Web Dynpro Java - SCN Wiki

--------------------------------

import javax.xml.rpc.Stub

try

{

wdContext.currentRequest_SI_CabeceraDocumentos_OutElement().modelObject().setInvokerProperty(Stub.USERNAME_PROPERTY,"user");

wdContext.currentRequest_SI_CabeceraDocumentos_OutElement().modelObject().setInvokerProperty(Stub.PASSWORD_PROPERTY,"pass");

wdContext.currentRequest_SI_CabeceraDocumentos_OutElement().modelObject().execute();

Catch(Exception e){

wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportException( e.getMessage());

}

------------------------

I test the WS in "SOAP UI tool" and works fine.

Otherwise, when i do click in search button of my form, after i do monitoring in SAP PO, i saw a correct answer.

I hope your tips and answers.

Best regards

Héctor Contreras Flores

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christian_santej
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi hector,

what netweaver version are you working with? NW7.0 / NW7.3+?

in case of NW73+: is your web service properly configured on the netweaver system (Configuring Web Services and Web Service Clients - Administration - SAP Library) and have you tested it with the WSNavigator (Testing Web Services in the Web Services Navigator - Administration - SAP Library)of netweaver?

if you're not able to execute it with WSNavigator i think you won't be able to execute it properly within webdynpro context.

regards,

christian

titox
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Christian

Thanks for your answer, i was use SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio

SAP Enhancement Package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio 7.3 SP17 PAT0004

Regards

christian_santej
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi hector,

based on your NWDS version i assume your environment is webdynpro java on a netweaver 7.3+ system. have you already tested your web service with the WSNavigator?

regards,

christian

titox
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

In the second link, i found my answer, in this section

Viewing Web Service Logs and Traces

For Java Web service and Web service clients, you can view log and trace information in Start of the navigation path SOA Next navigation step Management Next navigation step Logs and Traces Next navigation step Web Services Logging & Tracing End of the navigation path.

My problem was a format type between Date and DateTime

Thanks for your help

Best Regards

Héctor Contreras F.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hector,

We are facing the same issue.

Can you please let me know what you have done for resolving it.

Please let me know step by step details. Because we are in the critical situation.

Thanks .

Regards,

Gobinath R

titox
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gobinath,

I follow the steps

-SAP NetWeaver Administrator

-SOA

-Logs AND Traces

-Connectivity Logging and Traces

In this section, you can view the error from the SOAP, and i my case i could see that the problem came from the DataBase, after from PI and finally me.

I saw the DataBase and the dates are "DATETIME", and in PI are "DATE".

Just i made a transformation in PI.

dd-MM-yyyy HH:mm:sss ---> PI Transformation ----> dd-MM-yyyy

Best regards

Answers (0)