cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Calendar

amol_datir
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can Anyone help me in Factory calendar in SAP, I want to change one Factory Calendar ID (extend the date) is there any impact will happend on the other ID or system?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member189817
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear  Amol,

Extending period will not have any Impact but

%% Factory calendar customization is cross client so make sure that  existing settings of other factory calendars used by other plants are not getting disturbed. %%

If your system uses multiple plant and FCAL,it is advisable to extend the period in PROD system itself.

Regards,

Velmurugan S

amol_datir
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Velmurugan

former_member189817
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

If Issue is resolved please close the thread .

Regards,

Velmurugan S

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is advised to move the factory calendar change transports only one the week ends. The reason is the transport does not move the change only to a specific plant. You would move the whole set calendars for all the plants.

amol_datir
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Vijaysankar,

Definitely i will transfer the changes in PRD in week end.

Have a great day!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is advised to move the factory calendar change transport only on the week ends.

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

If you only want to extend the calendar validity, I don't see any negative impact.

Regards
Caetano

amol_datir
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Caetano for your response. actually i have created TR and same  transport to Quality now I want to same transfer changes to PRD thats why I just confirm their is no impact on system thanks again Caetano.