Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplying Plant in Outline agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

Greetings !!..

While trying to create a contract (MK/WK both), a field supplying plant is coming in the header data. But we are unable to determine the source from where this field is being picked. I have attached a  screenshot for the same. Kindly help us with the issue.

Old contracts for the same vendor do not have this field.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Nitin Naudiyal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasoon, Dear Rosh,

Thank you for your response. Sorry i forgot to update this point in the thread but i had already checked in the Add. Purchasing data if any plant has been assigned to the Vendor. But No Plant has been assigned to the vendor.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Had you also checked the change history to know if there was an assignment earlier?

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition, please check in T001W table whether the LIFNR field is filled for the plant determined as issuing plant in the contract. If so, open the corresponding vendor master, go to purchasing data - add. purchasing data and check the plant assignment. If its not displaying, assign the plant here and save - again go to XK02 and remove the assignment and test again.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I have checked for changes but there was no assignment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasoon,

Yes in the table - T001W i can see that the field LIFNR has the vendor number filled for the plant which is appearing as the supplying plant in the contract.

I will try and perform the steps mentioned and update the thread with the outcome.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you check a different vendor number in MK02? I really wonder how T001W could show a vendor when MK02 does not show a plant assignment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got a similar thread which mentions the same issue. Even i am not sure as why is the vendor number being displayed even though there is no assignment

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This rather sounds like having transported customizing with vendor assignment made in development client.

see OSS note 983306 - Invalid customer or vendor assignment for plant

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

the steps shown by PrasoonAK worked and the supplying plant was no more visible in the contract.

The steps taken were

1. added plant in the purchasing data(even though there was no plant at first, it was still displayed in the table - T001W) and saved.

2. Created contract, supplying plant field visible

3. Removed plant from purchasing data

4. No plant in the contract.

This thread can be closed.

Many thanks for your help.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

closing the discussion is your own task, see how it is done:

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems an inter company or intra company plant vendor. If plant is assigned to the vendor in MK02 - Menu - Extras - Add. purchasing Data, it will be similar to an STO and the supplying plant will be identified and displayed in the contract.

You may either use the correct vendor or remove the plant assignment for the vendor in MK02 or XK02 and check the scenario again.

Regards,

AKPT

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check whether the vendor used in contract is assigned to the plant in the transaction XK02.