Crystal reports XI keycode expired
Hi I did as advised, any help would be appreciated. Here is the screenshot when I get to the temporary activation screen#
1) Note your existing CR XI R1 keycode Shown below
2) Uninstall your current CR XI R1 product Current version not installed
3) Download the Crystal Reports XI R2A SP4 Full Build Done
4) Download the Crystal Reports XI R2A SP6 Incremental Build Done
5) Install Crystal Reports XI R2A SP4 Full Build using the CR XI R1 keycode you noted in step 1 above Done but fails at screenshot below
6) Install Crystal Reports XI R2A SP6 Incremental Build - you will not be prompted for a keycode
7) Once both of the above are installed, open the Crystal Reports Designer. In the Help menu, select About Crystal Reports... Check the version. It should be 220.127.116.118.
Don Williams replied
That keyocde is an Evaluation one, it's expired in 2006. Contact sales or go to service.sap.com and get a new one.
It's also for CR Server/BOE. Talk to your Account Manager. Time to upgrade, XI R2 has been out of support for a long time.