Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution not Visible under Solutions but is showing in Active solutions

srinivasa_rakesh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to SAP Solution manager and is creating a solution in BPM following a document from market place.

I have created a solution and was able to see the alert list in Demo server where as in client server I am facing the issue.

I have created a solution in SOLMAN_WORKCENTER tcode under SAP Solution Manager Administration tab. When I went to Business Operations Tab and click on Maintain Solution my solution is visible under Active solutions but when I click on Solutions under Overview and Expand tray under Solutions with Active Business Process and Interface Monitoring I am unable to see my solution. Can you please help me the reason behind it and also to overcome it.

Cheers,

Srinivasa Rakesh K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasa.

Isn´t your solution inactive? In SOLMAN_WORKCENTER - Solution Manager Administration - Solutions please check if your solution is listed under all solution type as shown on picture.

former_member204080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi srinivasa,

Does that solution has a logical component associated with it ,also have you   created any business scenario or process for the solution

Have you tried selecting "setup Business process Monitoring " in common tasks under overview

You should get a pop up showing list of all solutions which are created

I believe You are yet to activate BPMON for any solution , once it is activated then you will be able to see

Regards,

Murali