To-do List on Quarterly Releases
I would like to ask if there is an available to do list as an administrator/developer that we have to do whenever there are quarterly releases? Like what do we have to check, what to do or whom to talk to.
Thanks in advance!
If you talking about upgrades, in that case Customers are notified via email from SAP Cloud for Customer engagement 4-6 weeks in advance of the production tenant upgrade.
Communications are sent to the customer's IT contact, as maintained in the Service control center ---> Contact details view.
Release Notes are published as What's New in the Help center documentation.
Test tenant is upgraded 2 weeks prior to Production upgrade. For the 2 weeks following the test tenant upgrade:
- Change projects cannot be merged from test to production
- Go-lives should be avoided
- Avoid applying partner solutions via SAP Cloud Applications Studio
- Do not request new tenants
- Do not request termination of tenants.
Otherwise also, the Business Center provides all the information about Release and upgrades.