cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MTTR/ MTBR REPORT

0 Kudos

WHILE USING T-CODE "MCJB"; I NOTICED THAT FIRST BREAKDOWN IN A MONTH IS NOT TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION WHILE CALCULATING "TOTAL LENGTH OF BREAK DOWN".

I UNDERSTOOD WHY ITS NOT TAKEN IN ACCOUNT IN CASE OF MTBR, BUT I DIDNT UNDERSTOOD THAT WHY FIRST BREAKDOWN IS NOT CONSIDERD IN CALCULATING MTTR.

REFER ATTACHED IMAGE

FIRST DOWN TIME OF DURATION 8.84 HR IS NOT TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

rahul

The reason is already mentioned in the picture you posted. When the Start-up date of the Equipment Master is not filled (Filed shown in the picture below IE02 ), then it happens. In this case the first Breakdown Date is treated as the Start-up date, so consumed that way.

Please go through this document for other details in this regard. MTTR / MTBR / Breakdown Analysis Information System Overview

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rahul,

Because you are few days old member to SCN, possible that you need this information. You are supposed to close the discussions opened by you after they reach logical conclusions or when you feel that further responses won't come.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is how you close a discussion.

• When you click on 'Correct answer' in any one of the received replies, you closed the discussion.
  • In case you felt that there was no Correct answer to your query and yet you want to close the discussion, then you click on 'Mark as assumed answered' below the title of your query. This too closes the discussion.
  • While doing so, you may choose to click on 'Helpful answer' for other replies found useful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far you have authored 2 discussions. So apply the above at right time.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

rahul anandgaonkar,

Moving it to may generate more favorable replies.

Thanks

Ritesh