Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error : Install one of the selected language

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have one question on Fiori launchpad language :

We have Romania language installed in our gateway server.Hence we can see it in the language drop down.

However, Romania language is not installed in SRM system .As a result ,I get error on the tile if  I tried to login with Romania language from Fiori launchpad.

My question is :Is there any way through which I filter the launchpad call to the selected language only so that I will not get error on the tile.

Please find the attached screenshot of error tile in Romania language.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Riya Gorecha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member82178
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Riya,

Yes, it seems we can filter launch pad call to selected language using parameter 'sap-language' at the end of lanuchpad URL. Check below link if it helps.

Setting Parameters in the Launchpad URL - SAP Fiori Launchpad - SAP Library

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3672327

Regards,

Madhu Sudhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Thank you for your response.

However ,I have more concern to restrict odata call.

For example : Suppose I login in Romania language from my Fiori launchpad now when the services is load it check in backend server ,whether the language is present in SMLT and as language is not installed in backend server, it throws error as "Install one of the selected language".

So is it possible that whenever the odata call

/sap/opu/odata/gbsrm/cartapproval;v=2;mo/workflowTaskCollection/$count made it will not check for the specific languages.

Also.The above two links which you share is related to the launchpad language  which is perfect as all the required language are installed in SMLT in case of gateway.

It would be great if you help me in scenario when the call is going to check backend system.

Regards,

Riya

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Riya,

Is there any reason that uses should not use SRM in Romania language?

I would simply install Romania language on SRM if it is available.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG