cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application not updated when checked from fiori launch pad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have configured tiles in fiori launch pad and it works fine. But when I do some changes in application and deploy, the new changes doesnt get reflected when I open the app from tile. Wherein if I directly open from my browser the changes are visible.

I tried clearing browser cache and also tried running the ui5/cachebuster program but did not help.

Any pointers will be appreciated !!

Thanks, Swarnaprakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can u try once with Tcode /UI2/INVAL_CACHES

Regards

Amber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

I tried but It did not help. I am not able to see my changes still

Thanks, Swarnaprakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

my sap-ui version is 750. Anything to do with this?

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Are you deploying with Eclipse to your Gateway?? . I too configured my custom app on fiori launchpad today but not facing any issues while making changes to the app.

Also check if you are logging with the correct Client in Launchpad in case you are having multiple clients in your gateway.

Try once with /IWBEP/CACHE_CLEANUP and /IWFND/CACHE_CLEANUP

Regards

Amber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

I am deploying from eclipse but anyway the code is getting updated.

One more strange behavior I noted. If anyone opens the application from launchpad first time they get the updated code but from second time the code remains same for them. They do not see any other updated codes.

So I suspect some cache is creating issue based on user profile. Is there any program which might help me in this case?

Kindly help

Thanks, Swarnaprakash

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Swarnaprakash,

Take a look at Cache Buster.

Activate the Cache Buster - User Interface Add-On for SAP NetWeaver - SAP Library

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing the same issue and i have tried all the possibilities which prakash was mentioned  .

@Prakesh- Did you find the solution,Could you please share here.

Thanks,

Syam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Syam,

Are you using Fiori Launchpad URL with alias name? If yes, then there might be some config issues with that. Try the below direct URL to check if you can see the updated code

https: //<host>.<domain>:<port>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/Fiorilaunchpad.html

Thanks, Swarnaprakash

0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Which you have mentioned the URL for accessing the Launchpad,I am trying that one only not with alias.

Thanks,

Syam