Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale Order change log

former_member949056
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I have a question in SAP SD.

When the order created thru IDOC (some time it is automatically blocked for product allocation exceeded [delivery block]) and the user release the order from the delivery block and change the quantity thru VA02 (for example, from 50 quantity to 5 quantity), then system making the changes of loading date/ time, Goods Issue date/time, Transportation planning date/ time automatically one day ahead.

But when the order create manually for 50 quantity (delivery block for product allocation exceeded) then change the quantity (VA02) from 50 to 5 quantity, system is not changing any dates, it is only changing the quantity in the change log.

Can you please advise why system is changing these dates for the orders loaded thru IDOC?

Manual creation of orders / IDOC creation of orders, in both case, availability check is happening again via VA02 when change the quantity.

Let me know why only IDOC creation of orders is making the date changes?

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Make use of the subject effectively

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It should not matter how the order was entered. Open tables VBAK/VBAP/VBEP for both orders in SE16 and look for the differences. Get help from an ABAPer locally if needed.

I doubt global community could help with this since it's likely something specific to your system or even a particular order.

former_member949056
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Jelena

Thank you very much for looking into this issue

This issue got resolved now.

Solution;

When the order loads thru IDOC, it is updating IDOC time (EZEIT) in the line item under E1EDP20 segment. I removed the value (time) from EZEIT and later changed the quantity of line item, it is showing only the quantity change in the change log not changing any dates.

Thank you G Lakshmipathi sir,  for editing this message as I am new to this blog and this is my first question, I missed to add the subject line. Thanks for correcting me.

Thank you once again to all

Asokan

Answers (0)