cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFL error: [423] "SYSTEM"."AFLPM_GENERATOR": line 12 col 5 (at pos 291): [423] (range 3) AFL error exception: AFL error: registration finished with errors, see indexserver trace

jethendra_ravi2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing an issue while activation of Flowgraph model for Back propagation Neural network (BPNN) algorithm.

Model is validated but while activation, below error occurs

"NUE_ARB:BPNN_NUE.hdbflowgraph

AFL error:  [423] "SYSTEM"."AFLPM_GENERATOR": line 12 col 5 (at pos 291): [423] (range 3) AFL error exception: AFL error: registration finished with errors, see indexserver trace".

the input data has 7 columns with INTEGER and NVARCHAR data type. Model is validated.

Is there any specific type of input and setting needs to be done in PARAMS table.

Has anyone faced the same issue ?

Thanks

Jethendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ran into the same problem with the same error, but making use of the HCAGGLOMERATE method (agglomerative clustering).

Pay attention to how the wrapper procedure is called, it not always uses the parameters in the same order. For instance, I was expecting it to run like this in HCP:

CALL "HCP"."HCP_AFL_WRAPPER_GENERATOR"('AFLPAL','HCAGGLOMERATE','<own name for procedure>',PDATA_TBL);

but was getting exactly the same error.

In the end it was

CALL "HCP"."HCP_AFL_WRAPPER_GENERATOR"('<own name for procedure>','AFLPAL','HCAGGLOMERATE',PDATA_TBL);

that was expected.

In your case

CALL SYS.AFLLANG_WRAPPER_PROCEDURE_CREATE('AFLPAL', 'CREATEBPNN', '<schema_name>', '<procedure_name>', <signature_table>);

is expected.

Check if your order is correct, that's what helped in my case.

Regards, Tomas

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi, did Tomas' answer resolved your problem? Thanks Antoine

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Also looping and in case someone has more clues to share.

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jethendra,

The best would be to retrieve the exact error & reason from the HANA index server trace, you might find some hints here as well:

Thanks & regards

Antoine