Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Component.js 404 error when executing from launchpad

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a custom Fiori App deployed to Fiori Launchpad. When i click on the tile I get the 404 not found error for Component.js. I have checked SICF node , invalidated all caches but still the problem perists. (The app is working fine without launchpad through the URL directly)

Folder Structure and Component.js contents

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you try adding /WebContent to your URL in LPD_CUST?

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for your reply. I added Webcontent in my LPD_CUST settings in the URL and now I get the same error with the updated webcontent path

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you show your index.html? that might give some clue. (I understand it works when called through index.html)

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes , it works when running from index.html. Please find the contents of index.html below

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amber, I can see that the component.js path that is called by the app is wrong.

It should call

../sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/zarticle_viewer/Component.js . Rather it is calling relative to the Fiori Launchpad. You can try this in browser and test.

In Index.html, there is 'resourceroots' parameter which sets this right.

You might have to research around these pointers. You do not require WebContent in the URL, so please remove it.

Can you try by making the component name start with lowercase? like artViewer.Component.js ? Just a hunch. (You need to change in lpd_cust as well).

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Krishna,

I got hint from your reply that its taking the path relative to fiori launchpad. So in my lpd_cust , I added a "/" before the url and now the application is getting loaded.

Thanks a lot

Amber

Answers (0)