cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to PROXY -Multimapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we are on PI 7.31 single stack SP16 .My scenario is file to proxy .with Header and detail records

The condition we have, to create a proxy are.

1.if Report Entry ID is equals to Report Entry Transaction Type then trigger one proxy with all detail records which satisfy this condition.

2. if the Report entry ID is not equals to Report Entry Transaction Type then for each detail record it should trigger a proxy.

Please help me out How this can be achieved.

Thanks& Regards,

Akhila.A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raghuram and Inaki for your quick response.

Sorry the requirement has changed.

Now we have to take  the unique combination of Report Entry ID  Report Entry Transaction Type to post invoice to ECC

ex:  If we have 4 detail records like below

date                 reportentryID        ReportEntryTransactionType

1.11/04/2014          123                    456

2.11/04/2014          123                    789

3.11/04/2016          546                     356

4.11/04/2016          123                     789

then 2nd and 4th record should trigger one proxy because the combination of report entry ID and report entry transaction type  is same for both the records

1st detail record should trigger one proxy and

and 3rd detail record should trigger one proxy . overall 3 proxy should reach ECC.

As of now I changed the occurrence of the target structure to unbound and trying to put this logic .Since createif expects boolean input its failing

Please help me the mapping logic to achieve this

Thanks&Regards,

Akhila.A

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Akhila,

Just add the 3 proxy messages in the Signature tab of message mapping.

For each Root node add required conditions.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akhila,

Use below mapping. Field1 and Field2 are the ID and Type

Fields under Row you can do the below mapping

Mapping Output:

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again for your quick reply.

But target structure remains same for all the conditions 

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Concur?

If yes, I'd suggest you have an XSLT before the multimapping to sort the records by EntryID and TransactionType first so that all the details record that should go together in one message are next to one another, i.e. 2 & 4 are next to each other after the sorting by XSLT. XSLT is preferred since there are so many fields in the Concur structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eng,

Yes its a concur ..Do not know how you found out .

CONCUR gave us the sample file and what I observed is that all the detail records are sorted .

Please find the  screen prints below.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akhila

If it's already sorted, then your logic for AccountingInvoiceReceipt and DetailRecord seems correct. What exactly is the issue here then?

Regards

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Praveen..The mapping logic you provided for Accounting invoice receipt and  Detail records worked..I am able to split the records and proxy is triggering for unique combination of Report Entry ID  and  Report Entry Transaction Type.

Since all the detail records are sorted, not sure should I use the logic you provided below.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eng,

The logic I have pasted in the screenshot is given by Praveen.It is working now

Thank you

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akhila,

If you don't need to use sort in the root node level then you no need to use sort by key in the field level mapping, you can do field to field mapping for fields under root node.

Regards,

Praveen.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akhila,

I think you don't need to use multi-mapping because if i understood right your scenario you will trigger one or another proxy depending one condition. You can use the condition editor editor in the receiver tab in the ICO object Using the Condition Editor - Integration Directory - SAP Library

Regards.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos