cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Sales order Customer List Navigation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing  an issue with fiori Standard Application Create Sales Order where I'm unable to navigate when i click on change Customer.

1. When i select a customer from Dailog Box i am getting an alert Message Saying " Navigation out of this View Will clear the cart. Do you want to Continue? ", But When i click on Yes , am not getting any response, where it is showing me the same page. But when i go back to Launchpad home page, and reopen 'Create Sales Order' App it is showing me the selected customer which i have done earlier. So every time when i click on change customer the page is not refreshing itself but instead i need to go back and reopen the App and i could see the customer which i have selected.

2. second Issue is after Adding items to the cart, in price and Availability check page, we have an check-Box for single shipment. when i click on the single shipment i cannot see the check mark, instead i can see the response if i select different dates, the dates are changing to same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the component level of the UIX01EAP 100 component in the front end server?

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh

Thanks for your reply, below is the Screen Shot For the component level.

Regards,

Sri Ram