cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over time in Attendance Infotype 2002

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have requirement to generate OT hours beyond 8 hours schedule.

Req 1) Any hours after 8 hours and <= 12 hours are to b paid OT @ 1.5 times

Req 2) Any hours post 12 hours are to be paid @ 2 times

I have written a PCR to process hours from IT2002 hours field (HRS=PNUM) by taking VARTP2002 operation.

And I have passed the hours to a Time type, however, when i checked the hours in output table, it is showing me 12.5 hours instead (12 hours)

The 0.5 hours are actually unpaid break hours. and IT 2002 Hours field is showing as 12 hours.

Can you please help which field to be taken and how to achieve this requirements?

Thanks

Rockey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please post the pcr you have written

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rabi,

Plz attched two screen prints.

One of written PCR and other is the output log.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could change a little in your PCR to get actual result

HRS=PNUM

HRS-0.5

ADDDBYOT1

It will remove unpaid break hours.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rabi,

Thanks for your reply. I have already modified PCR with the above mentioned logic by deducting with 0.50.

However, is there any standard way to get only IT2002 hours, to get these hours into a time type, instead we deducting 0.5?

Thanks

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are lots of standard methods

the normal method is to assign a processing type/time type class to each attendance type and let the system create TIP entries based on configuration in Table T555Y.

Then you process the TIP entries using PTIP and here you can easily ignore any entries with processing type K, which is the usual one assigned to breaks.

the standard Schema TM04 has standard PCRs which do all of the above and can be used as models to suit your own business processes.

Very unusual to use VARSTP2002 to process attendances and overtime.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

I have managed to fix the errors and now OT is calculating as per my requirement.

Thanks all.