Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create Invoice

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have created a sales order with standard and substituted Item, here substituted Item is not relevant for delivery and billing.

With reference to this order we have done delivery and shipment document and now we are not able to create invoice for this document due to in completion log error in sales order (Message no. VU019). Here we are creating invoice with reference to delivery document.

I have also checked the in-completion log configuration(OVA2), here if order is incomplete than system should not allow to create delivery, PGI and invoices but here delivery and PGI has been done and stopping at only billing level (Refer the attached screenshot).

Please help us for processing the billing document.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shatrughan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check whether this is Delivery related Billing or Order Related Billing??

If this is Delivery Related billing try doing the PGI before you complete the Invoice.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just now I checked the in-completion log screen shot shared by you.  Actually, the log is for VBAP which is for sale order item level. For delivery, you need to set at LIKP or LIPS tables in OVA2.

Now coming to your G/L Account issue, if you are sure that your pricing procedure have valid Account Key for which, the relevant G/L Account is assigned, then you need to do a test case in debug mode.  Also ensure that the G/L account has all relevant settings in FS00.  If you are not sure on this, better cross check with your FI consultant

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir, its strange that at your side you've been able to view the attachment whereas i'm unable to view it in-spite of changing browsers. What could be the reason for this?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Both in Google Chrome or IE, you can open the attachments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir, as i mentioned in my earlier post that i've been unable to view attachments in-spite of changing browsers. This might be cache or browser cookies issue anyways apologies since i've diverted from the original thread of the conversation. Thank you for the response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shatrughan, if you believe that everything has been checked from your end and nothing has been overlooked so better to debug the case with the help of your abaper to diagnose as if what makes this happen but still it would be better if you check last transport changes that have been done for your SD module. Only debugging is the option left now and in case you need any help related to this feel free to ask. Thanks.

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Here in-completion log error is coming for substituted Item. We have found single case regarding this issue. Now we are not able to replicate this issue again in our system.

Thanks,

Shatrughan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you mean to say the error is not coming for the same substituted item ?  If so, you need to check the change log of that material master and also the change log of sale order

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick response.

I have not found any changes in sales order as well as material master.

Can we process the billing with technical help (debug mode) by ignoring the in-completion log error?

Please suggest the rood cause or workaround solution for the same.

Thanks,

Shatrughan

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe the customizing was changed...

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There is no customization changes moved in production client.

Regards,

Shatrughan