cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to resolve error SPTA006 run SAPKKA07 with RFC server group

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

currently I also log this issue to OSS while I also want to get answer from this SCN CO groups :

I want to shorten time of run KKAO with using RFC server group.  So far, if we run without server group, there is no issue, but takes 5-8 hours.

Currently our basis set up RZ12 with 2 items inside which has each max.wait time 15 mins. (rdisp/rfc_max_wait_time)  and max.request in queque = 5.

Question 1)   OSS give note 1074098. with limit max. process by insert new table. Do you know which table suitable for process KKAO (WIP calculation) ?

Question 2) during run SM36 KKAO, I got error SPTA020 : parallel processing started 72 work process.  Do you know where number of 72 coming from ?   SAP calculate base on what parameter ? any proven tcode to see this amount of 72 ?

Question 3)  If OSS give note 1074098 with limit max. 5 process then how do we align with 72 process ?  Is there any way to split by multiple tasks in one job ?

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_shao
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Joe,

Q1: It is Table: CO_WIP_PARA.

Q2: This is all the available work processes which is related to RZ12.

Q3: System will only assign 5 of them to WIP calculation. It means they are split into 5 parallel processing already.

Best regards,

Jason