Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization object for TO managment

mordukovich_luda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I need the name or some clue for blocking or releasing transfer order (wm's TO) objects,

so I will be able to block users so they won't have the possibility to release or delete or ... with TO's.

For example, dealing with transaction LT21.

Thank you,

Regards,

Luda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you check in SU24, you could find two authorization objects - one is transaction code check and the next one is "Warehouse Number / Storage Type" (L_LGNUM). You can make use of this object for controlling the authorization in standard.

If you want to restrict the authorization for TO confirmation, you may remove the access for LT12 using the object L_TCODE

Regards,

AKPT

mordukovich_luda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you, once I removed a transaction LT12 from roles , access to approval TO blocked

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Following authorization objects are used in WM,

1)    L_BWLVS - Use this object for restricting the user from using  certain movement types

2)    L_TCODE - Use this object for restricting the user from using certain WM transactions

3)t   L_LGNUM - Use this object for restricting the user from accessing certain WHN and Storage types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can get all the authorization object list  from SU24 transaction.

Select the type of application as transaction & enter the required Tcode  like example LT12 or LT21

Regards,

Shivendra

mordukovich_luda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

In LT21 no authorization object blocking confirmation of TO

Thanks for your response