cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reschedule operations that are not completed in Previous order in PM orders form maintenance plans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Im new in PM module so I hope help me.

Imagine that I have a maintenance plan , in IP10 I have schedule  plans for my tasks.

2 operations are assigned to the tasks , in maintenance package the first operation is 1 M and second operation is 3 M.

First time that I release the first line of plans in ip10 ,system create an order, in this order I have both operations , but I just  set CNF status for the first operation and left the second status empty and TECO  the order because completions is required.

For the next  month (next line that is scheduled in IP10) , when I release it , I just have the first operation but I want system define that the second operation had not been completed in the last month  and repeat it in this month.

Can anybody help me?

Is there any customizing?

Thanks for your helps.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your helps .

sunil_mundhe3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi mansoureh izadi,

In SAP PM the Maintenance Plan scheduling function works at order status level and not the Operation status level.

Operation status is used when we come to execution part of each operation of Order.

Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos
MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is wrong information in my earlier post, due to some confusion. Multiple order generation is possible only if multiple maintenance items are involved.

Your strategy is non hierarchy, means 1M and 3M will have same hierarchy. .

I guess with your example 2 operations per package. When the first order is called with package 1M and 3M, one order is created with 4 operations. Second order is created only with maintenance package 1M, so only 2 operations are called.

To answer your request, you cannot control the maintenance planning based on the operation confirmation. System will generate based on the Order TECO status.

I hope this clarifies your query.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your help.

so there is not any customizing that system do the maintenance planning based on the operation confirmation ?

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As of with current SAP, its not possible. SAP provides only completion requirement has the option to control the next order creation.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

and this is the second order that the second line in ip10 is created:

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is due to the packages. In the Task list, can you check the  package assignment.

Can you share the maintenance strategy screenshot from IP11 ?

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

and this is the first order that the first line in ip10 is created:

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos
MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To clarify your request, there is a mistake in your scheduling information.

If you have two operations for 1M and 3M, when you schedule the plan, first order will be created with only 1M (operation1), second will be 1M (operation 2) and third will be 1M&3M combined or merged (based on strategy hierarchy)

In this case, if your strategy hierarchy for 1M and 3M is same, system will generate two orders, unless the order is TECO, another order will not be generated.

If your strategy hierarchy is different for 1M and 3M, then system will generate only one order, so if you CNF or PCNF, system will not consider. It will consider if the order is TECO and schedule the next call.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi and thanks for reply.

if your mean is maintenace strategy for both operations is time based.

so i think they are same.

but when i teco the first order i cant see another order in my system.