cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active by Default Contract? (via inbound IDoc interface)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I have designed an interface with a 3rd party system, where we create Real Estate Contracts through BUS1505_CREATE03.

However, once created they have to be manually activated as they are in the Created system status. Is there a way through BUS1505_CREATE03 to automatically update the System Status to ACTIVE REL as per below:

I have attempted to fix this through the E1BP_RE_STATUS DAT segment however I get RECAAP039 error when I attempt combinations such as below:

Is there a way to achieve this?

Many thanks,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siarhei_kozyrau3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

in order to create a contract via IDoc and automatically activate it after creation you could use the field TRANS which stands for business transaction in the segment E1BUS1505_CREATE.

You should populate it with value 'MCAK' - special business transcation in real estate module defined exactly for this purpose.

HTH,

Regards,

Siarhei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siahei,

I thought that this status will not allow through interfaces, please see the below configuration.

Rgds,

Srini

siarhei_kozyrau3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

thanks for checking the configuration, I still believe as the invisible flag is not checked, you can use this in the interface. It is described in the documantaion that way - if invisible, it should not be actively executed on the interface.

Which is obviously the case for Change Contract and Delete Contract, but not for Activate.

So I did often use it in data Migration activities via Idoc and normally it worked.

Regards,

Siarhei.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Siarhei!

Perfect- you are a credit to this forum.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Paul,

I don't think it is possible, the default system status is CRTE. Until and unless you release, it is not possible to set the status 'REL'.

If you want to release in mass, you can user tcode RECARG.

The business transaction relates to release will trigger system status 'REL' and this business transaction (Release) triggers the generation of RE KEY, you can observe this in table VICNCN.

Rgds,

Srini