Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logon to embedded GUI doesn't work anymore

0 Kudos

Hi all,

since a few days for one of my systems the automatic logon doesn't work anymore (but it works before). For other system it still works. I have deleted the project and connect it again,  but still for each embedded gui tab i opened in eclipse i have to login with password.

I'm using Mars.2 Release (4.5.2) and ADT 2.58.1

Any ideas?

Regards,

Marcel

6 REPLIES 6

former_member201346
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel,

have you been using ADT 2.58.1 all the time and out of a sudden the automatic logon didn't work anymore or did you update to 2.58.1 and since then you are forced the logon manually?

Regards, Felix

0 Kudos

Hi Felix,

yes it worked with 2.58.1. Just now i have updated to 2.58.3 .. but it still don't work

Regards,

Marcel

0 Kudos

Hi Marcel,

please raise an OSS ticket for this and attach the support information to this ticket (Help=>Collect Support Information).

Regards, Felix

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the auto logon works on one system and on another not, it sounds like the problem is on the system. Have you already checked the configuration on the affected system? Maybe you can compare the configuration of the working system and the other.

0 Kudos

Hi Armin,

i think also it must be the interaction between eclipse and the backend. The backend doesn't change (no kernel upgrade, no support-packages .. it's a IDES-System)

I have checked the required services for ADT, they are all active .. everything works fine.. only the login doesn't work. On what settings to you think to check after the services?

There is also no SSO and no SNC .. but this was never on this system.

Regards,

Marcel

0 Kudos

I'm not firm with all the configurations, but I would search for some Timeout options (after checking the services).

Maybe this document can help you to find the configurations: http://help.sap.com/download/netweaver/adt/SAP_ADT_Configuration_Guide_Backend_en.pdf