Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WPF Open UI Method for listening and event handling

madan_km
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a list view developed in Agentry and I have a WPF Open UI control in the same Screen.

I need to pass a specific value to the Open UI control depending upon the selected tile in the list tile view.

For now I am sending this value to the Open UI control using the "Agentry Value" property, where I have the proper mapping (like it will pass the value according to the tile selected in the list tile view).

As far as I understood, the Open UI control loads while the Screen in which it sits gets the focus.

My problem is that while loading it reads the current value of the "Agentry value". But stops there. It doesnt constantly listens to the "Agentry Value" for changes.

Is there any other WPF method available in the Open UI framework of SAP which can be utilized for my requirement.

I have seen a method called "OnPropertyChanged". But unfortunately I dont have much documentation on this method in the SAP Library.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_smp303sdk/helpdata/en/b5/bbb5886d0a1014b41791d5666fe937/content.htm

If someone can direct me here that would be much appreciated.

Regards

Madan KM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Madan,

Let me see if one of our colleagues can answer this properly. Let me ping them.  We hope they can assist.

Regards,

SAP Mobile Support Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

There’s no supported way for an Open UI control to access data from other Agentry controls on the screen.

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Stefan,

Thanks for responding to Madan.

@Madan - from this discussion there were planned improvements (on OpenUI) but schedule and priorities have changed.  At this point, the platform does not support it yet.

Best Regards,

Mark Pe
SAP Platinum Support Engineer