cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR using File-to-File method

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru's

I trying out the File-to-File XI scenarios but hit by the error shown below.

The sender is the legacy system deposit a XML format file into in folder and PI will map into CREMAS IDOC structure (load from SAP 46C) and generated IDOC file format to another output directory folder.

eg: XML file -> PI 7.0 -> IDOC file

The error message is very puzzling, why should there be a proxy for this case. Please enlighten me because i am pretty new to XI development.

Actually i had done whatever was mentioned in the forum but still having this "<b>INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR</b>" error message

1. Create ABAP proxy from PI server using SPROXY

2. Change the SXMB_ADM -> Integration Engine configuration data from Buseness Role from Application server to Integration server

Any solution for the above problem will be grealy appreciate.

-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Inbound Proxy

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIProxy</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="ABAP">INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>ifmmessif</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>Vendor_out</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>urn:tbit40:workshop:group01:legacy</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>No implementing class registered for the interface (ABAP interface, request message Vendor_out, request message, namespace urn:tbit40:workshop:group01:legacy)</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Min,

>>1. Create ABAP proxy from PI server using SPROXY

2. Change the SXMB_ADM -> Integration Engine configuration data from Buseness Role from Application server to Integration server

Have you done this in your XI server? If so, these should be reverted back. These are wrong settings.

1. ABAP proxies are not to be created in XI server.

2. Role should be Integration Engine for XI server.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Try to check the Interface mapping change and activate . if you are getting this error in execution time , then check Interface Determination.

Also refresh the CPA Cache

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chilla

thanks for the reply, I not sure your CPA cache is it referring to Delta Cache refresh under the SXI_CACHE. In fact i had refresh the Delta cache. And also i had tested the entire flow using the Test Configuration tool under the IB (configuration) and it is successful. But when it come to runtime, the SXMB_MONI shown red flag and with error message "INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR". Has been trying many time, in fact my next scenarios will be File-to-IDOC, but i stuck here. This is really very fustrating, not sure anyone having the same problem as mine.