Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button call transaction in Fiori Apps

gaelg_
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like add a button, in a Fiori apps that, should call the transaction VA03 (for example) with the order number in parameter.

It's possible and how could i to do this ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gael,

are you using SAPGUI for HTML or do you want to open the SAP Logon directly?

The easiest way of implementation (if you plan to use SAPGUI for HTML) would be:

- Enable SAPGUI for HTML

- Open a new tab to start the SAPGUI for HTML (the URL contains the parameters like transaction, order number, ...)

Greetings

Julian

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HI Gael

it's possible to call a SAPGUI transaction cia SAPGUI for HTML. However that does NOT mean the transaction provides a way to pass in a parameter value. Most SAPGUI transactions provide no or few options for passing parameters.

This is the way it used to be done but this is very old now so you will need to see if it works for your transaction.

How to prefill fields and skip first screen with webgui? - Wiki - SCN Wiki

it's important to recognise you will be creating an incoherent user experience with this type of approach & it is not a recommended approach.  Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

If it is simply display you want a more effective option would be to create a simple Fiori app or use a BSP to handle the parameter or use  a WebDynpro Abap app instead 

Hope that helps

Jocelyn

gaelg_
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the moment I don't know which solution I should implement. But from a research for one sales order number it will have to call the transaction wanted with the right number of the sales order.

Regards