cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Reference field in f-53 / f-28 inner screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

Actually i want to input payment reference field while posting payments for vendor / customer, i have done all the settings like i have made field optional i.e (payment reference) in  FSG G067 and in FS of posting keys (25,15).

When am doing payment for vendors with f-53, i have inputed all the required fields and processed open items then after am simulating, double clicking vendor line item (25pk) i can visible payment reference field but it's disable.

My question is how can i make the field in enable status, so that i can input some value...

Please provide your valuable inputs..

Thanks & Regards

Amjad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sanju_ms
Active Contributor

Hi,

Could you specify the specific field name ?

regards,

Sanju M S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sanju for kind attention,

You mean payment reference field

Regards,

Amjad

sanju_ms
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amjed,

yes, while you processing F-53 / F-28, where you can able to see the Payment reference field.

Thanks,

Sanju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanju,

when you complete with your required inputs in f-53, then you click to process open items, the next step is you will select the desired line items you want to clear, further more you will simulate you can find the list of line items you are going to clear.

here you can double click on vendor line item whose posting key is 25, then you can see payment reference field which is in disable in my case.

the concern is how can i enable the field to input some value

i think your clear what my concern is;

Thanks,

Amjad

sanju_ms
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amjad,

Clear explanation

Go to the transaction code OB32 - Document change rule

Create a line item with the combination of Vendor - Payment refference.

Then get in to the details, deselect the field can be changed.

Kind regards,

Sanju M S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sanju for your constant reply,

Already tried the above mentioned T/code, am not able to find the required solution.

Regards,

Amjad

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amjad,

Payment reference field available in modification mode only when you make partial payment. In other case this field will grey out.

Regards,

Mukthar

sanju_ms
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amjad,

You process the document in in F-53, the specified fieldis disable mode.

Next OB32, maintain  new record as following ways

then go to the FB02, change more the field become editable.

Make the changes and save it

Kind regards,

Sanju M S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mukthar,

your right it's only possible with partial payment, but when i tried to input with partial payment i came across strange warning message that "data was copied and message no f5 357", am not able to input the value in payment reference field.

Could you assist further me to over come the issue.

Thanks,

Amjad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanju,

I to had awareness that it's get changes in fb02, as mentioned earlier i have to do changes before posting.

Anyhow thanks for your kind assistance and feedback.

Thanks,

Amjad

sanju_ms
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amjed,

if its a full amount clearing, you can achieve the result in my ways, else need to make partial / residual clearing then field is visible to edit.

One small correction, if you are not doing OB32 configuration. you cannot change the document field in FB02.

Kind regards,

Sanju M S

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amjad,

Here system will transfer the payment reference value which you have maintained at the time of invoice posting automatically at partial clearing. However, you cannot overwrite the value, due to this the message is displaying the system.

Regards,

Mukthar

P.S: If your issue is resolved, please close it.

Answers (0)