Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCN not active with 311 SLoc to SLoc transfer

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have found that to correct an earlier issue I had with MF60 I need to activate/process a PCN. However, I am not getting a PCN generated when I stage materials.

I have been told that this is SAP standard. Therefore, where is the missing config in SPRO?

As an overview.....

I have 1 plant, 1 warehouse and 2 storage locations.

SLoc 1 is where I am drawing stock from

SLoc 2 is the production area

I run MF60 to pull stock from SLoc 1.

Following the creation of the TR I should get a PCN asking me where I should place the stock in SLoc 2

Am I understanding the process correctly.

I am usually OK with working through processes but this is proving difficult to get my head round!

Thanks in advance for any assistance

Darren

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darren

Have you maintained the PP Interface ?

Cheers

A

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes I have WM-PP is active

SLoc control 'Do not copy stor.location in TR' is ticked

Other setting

harshesh_patel3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Darren,

Based on your screenshot following are my assumptions and configuration you should have in the system:

1) Issue Location is 0012

2) Storage Location is 0011

3) You have defined WMCC with Release Order part staging strategy.

4) If your WMCC is set for Pick Parts then you have setup your Production Scheduling profile to not create TRs automatically.

5) You WMCC has Production Stype as FB

6) Stocks are sitting in either 100 or 52M Stypes

7) You have also defined 0011 as you Standard Sloc.

If this is true then Generating staging requests from MF60 for release order part of pick part should generate the TR. If you have set up TR to TO conversion for 319 movement automatic them TO should also be available if Stype Strategies are in place. Confirming the TO should move the quants to FB (sloc 0012) from 100/52M (sloc 0011). This should also post a Material Document (MD) in the backend with mvt type 311 from 0011 sloc to 0012.

Note - I think SAP uses update task for MD posting so the results may not reflect immediately depending on our server load etc.

Hope this works out for you.

Answers (0)