• SAP Functional Consultant
  • SAP Technical Consultant
  • SAP Techno-functional  Consultant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harshit,

Firstly, I think the choice to make the decision depends upon one's interest and knowledge. If you have a keen interest technical and function both aspect then techno-functional is definitely a good choice.

Regards,

Kuldeep

0 Kudos

Thanks for the information  

Since I am a technical student (Computer Science) I have knowledge of SQL and other programming language but at the same time I found business functional process little bit interesting too.

I have recently joined SAP Business One Consultant firm as SAP Business One trainee. So that's the reason I want to know in which field I need to focus to build my career in SAP Business One.

Regards,

Harshit S Chandel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshit,

As you mention that you are a technical student and knows Programming language and also you have keen interest in Business Function also then this is great opportunity for you to go Techno-Functional.

This will also help you to work independently i.e Not depending on Functional and vice versa.

Thanks,

Harshal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harshit,

Having a technical background would surely help you. Also I will suggest you spare some more time with SAP as you also need to understand various commercial aspect too. Once you understand how sap work in commercial aspect, you may have a clear picture of decision for your own question.

Regards,

Kuldeep

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have got the solution , close the thread with the correct and helpful answers, as per SCN rules of engagement.

Rgds,

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harshit,

Welcome to the forum..

I think as you are from CS background  , so  you can be SAP B1 techno - functional consultant..

I suggest to search there are lot study materials available in the scn,

hope helpful

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshit,

I suggest you for SAP techno-functional consultant.

Thanks,

Harshal

0 Kudos

Hi Harshal,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Sir if possible suggest me some websites or blogs from where i can explore more about Techno Functional.

Regards,

Harshit Chandel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshit,

First of all you should have basic knowledge of Functional for SAP B1. Please find link to get basic training on functionality.

After knowing this I suggest you to get train in SQL it will help you much in SAP Techno-Functional.

Thanks,

Harshal

0 Kudos

Thanks allot