cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In need of some information about change list

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am a fresher in PI and my scenario was to transfer some communication channels from another user, configure and then activate it. But unfortunately by mistake I have clicked transfer and activate instead of transferring. So please could you help how to correct this mistake. I have searched in objects but I couldn't find it so please help me find it. Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dhivya,

Select the channels and then history.

select the previous version and then go to edit mode then it will open the last change being done.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhivya,

If you want to know what are the list of objects you just activated then you can go to change list tab and filter by your user and then under Transportable list you can see the latest change you activated, in the change list you will get all the objects which you just activated.

Regards,

Praveen.

0 Kudos

Thanks all,

But the actual problem is I couldn't find the channels which I have activated in both objects as well as change list.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So issue resolved dhivya?

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dhivya,

The objects must be there in the objects, unless and until you have not deleted them and activating the changes.

Please use the search tab to find the objects -

If at all, you have deleted them by mistake and activated the changes, then you can find them under "Closed".

Regards,

Nitin

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhivya,

Raghu is right, if you go to :

You can open and activate the older versions.

Regards.