Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Plan based on measurement document

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a specific request. I want to plan that if a measuring document value exceeds a specific value, then the system to generate a pm order/ notification. Is this possible in std with maintenance plans?

If not can this be achieved?

BR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ali,

• Refer to your initial post:
Is this possible in std with maintenance plans?
  • Upto the above sentence your query is clear. Your requirement will not connect to a maintenance plan. I do not think there is any such need.
  • Coming to your requirement it is very clear. You want an Order or Notification to be created whenever a Measuring point reading or Counter reading exceeds a particular limit.
  • You can have the same on one more such condition that whenever the valuation code of a Measuring document reads a particular value (such as NOK) Notification/Order should be created.
  • All these are possible with one user-exit IMRC0001, which was discussed at length plenty of times.
  • So it is your ABAPer who will cater to your requirement which is very much possible with the above user-exit.

Go through this discussion and the inside references thoroughly alongwith your technical person.: Condition Based Maintenance - IMRC0001

Beyond this, you have to help yourself. Requirement is clearly possible.

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

Yes, You can do it by using condition based maintenance plan.

find below in details,

1. Create one maintenance strategy in IP11.

2. Give it a suitable key like C description Condition based

3. Assign packages to this strategy as I took in above example.

4. Create one measurement point as counter through IK01 for the particular equipment or FL.

5. Create one maintenance plan through IP01(If you have the task list then assign it to plan or you can create the task list from here also) by using that strategy and give the particular values for call horizon and offset.

6.Schedule the Plan through IP10 from current counter reading.

Now system will calculate a date from annual estimate and current reading.

You need to refresh the plan all the time when you enter a document for counter if not using deadline monitoring.

For more details on planning go through the below link:

[Maintenance Planning|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/b0/df293581dc1f79e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm]

Regards

Sk

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

Thank you for your reply, but i would be great full if you could give me more details. My measuring point is not a counter. For e.g for some PSV's pressure is checked. Customer wants if pressure is above max acceptable value (EQUI characteristic) a PM order to be created.

Can you please guide me in more details in order to achieve my requirement?

BR

former_member220863
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ali

In  such case you have to go for development, use the Customer Exit IMRC0001.

Write the code to as per your requirement and then  the system automatically triggers a malfunction notification when threshold value exceeded.

Same can be used in notification to trigger further tasks, such as the creation of order.

Regards,

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

In Measuring points (Non counters), if you have maintained upper limit & lower limit, while creating measurement document in IK11, using IMRC0001 user exit, notification can be triggered.

Regards

Sushant