cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementing FPN in portal 7.4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anyone help to implement the FPN in portal 7.4 where both the Producer and consumer portal are NW 7.4 ??

I searched for the docs&Blogs in SCN but all are for Portal 7.0 and there we have use the Visual Admin which is no more in latest version.

Thanks

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189925
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh

I came across few topics in help.sap.com which deals with setup and configurations for FPN for NW Portal 7.4. Can you please refer to them and check if its suffices your issue or not ?

Implementing a Federated Portal Network - SAP Library

Managing FPN Connections - Implementing a Federated Portal Network - SAP Library

Creating FPN Connections - Implementing a Federated Portal Network - SAP Library

Regards

Santarshi Samanta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Santarshi..it was really helpful.

Is their any step by step doc for implementing the FPN???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created the trusted systems in both the consumer and producer portal and i have created the FPN connection in the consumer portal.please find the below screenshot

How can i get the producer portal content in the Consumer portal now??? please guide me.

former_member189925
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh

As you have already created the trust and FPN connection between the consumer and producer portal.

Now you have the following options to consumer the content from the Producer portal :

Remote Role Assignment -

Consuming Roles by Remote Role Assignment - Implementing a Federated Portal Network - SAP Library

Remote Delta Link -

Consuming Content as Remote Delta Links - Implementing a Federated Portal Network - SAP Library

WSRP application sharing -

Consuming Remote iViews and Portlets by WSRP Application Sharing - Implementing a Federated Portal N...

(SAP NetWeaver consumer portal can view the portlets and iViews exposed by a remote non-SAP or SAP NetWeaver producer portal

This mode is intended to support an SAP NetWeaver content administrator that wants to consume portlets residing on a remote non-SAP producer.)

Regards

Santarshi Samanta

Follow

Answers (0)