Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to resolve Accounting Entries pending for closed period?

Accounting document type WE for MIGO is open in FBL3N for a purchase order. But accounting document RE for MIRO is closed for the same PO. Why is this difference happening?

When compared with ME23N for PO display, nothing seems out of place. I am unable to find the problem.

Please suggest solutions.

I have looked at GR/IR clearing posts but they're either unanswered or aren't relevant.

Former Member
replied

Hi Jacob

Your posting for Invoice (Doc Type RE) in GR/IR Account is already cleared, while GRN is pending. So even running F.13 will not help. Find out, against which item is the invoice posting has been cleared. You can check that from Table BSAS by specifying the original document no and clearing document no from FBL3N. Now you must reset that clearing and clear the GR & IR again by F.13

You might have another open item on your GR/IR Account from your wrongly cleared items and you will have to trace out all the incorrect clearing and clear them in current period. You can use FBRA to reset the cleared items. Additionally, after you have done this, set OB74 with ZUONR as a filed and make sure the sort key on GR/IR Account is Purchase order. This will populate PO no going forward on Assignment field. Than schedule a F.13 job to run daily so that system clears open GR/IR item based on Assignment on a daily basis

regards

Sanil Bhandari

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question