cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with provisioning users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I am facing issues in provisioning users to new system.My system version is GRC AC 10.1 SP11.I have CUA in GRC system and all other system connected to it are not having any issues.I connected new system to GRC and user provisioning is not working for this new system.Below are the steps i followed for connecting system to GRC.

• Created connector
  • Maintained connector and connection types
  • Maintained connection settings
  • Maintained connector settings
  • Maintained mapping for actions and connector groups(0002,0003 and 0004)
  • Maintained CUA settings

When I try to assign role to user from GRC,even though request gets submitted without error it does not assign role to the user in new system.

Audit log of request shows that role is assigned but in new system role does not get assigned.Also before making the system as child to CUA(GRC system), I was able to provision thr role from GRC.ISsues started appearing when i connected the system to CUA.

Please help me resolve this issue.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

neerajmanocha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

(please disclose your name while reporting any issue.)

Hi ,

Once you add any system under CUA, now all the provisioning happend via CUA Master. Please ensure you also have SCUM setting with same CUA master/child relationship. Also your connections from CUA master to child works and RFC user has full authorizations.

You also may check the synchronization job which sync the user/role data from your master to child.

Hope this helps to get this fixed.

Thanks & Regards
Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Neeraj.

Actually I missed maintaining connector of new system in "Maintain provisioning settings".As soon as i maintained connector in this step, provisioning has started in new system.