Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment in SAP PO

former_member269717
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am working on a SAP PO scenario.

Deployment is successful, but when I move to wsnavigator to further test it, I find a discrepancy.

The Process is in running state, but i cannot see the input values(I can see"0" for all fields).

Can someone, Please help!

Thank You

prerna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prena,

I guess you missed artifacts mapping in NWBPM.

Check the process in NWDS and ensure you have done all the required artifact mapping in all the steps.

former_member269717
Participant
0 Kudos

Raghuraman,

I have not done any output mapping for human activity.

Could you Please confirm if its reuqired.

Regards,

Prerna

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prerna,

In which step are you filling the data object DO_DT_PIBPM_Target?? if you are doing any mapping for this data object then the values will be initial, make sure you filling this data object if you need to.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes prerna,you have to do.

If you can post the pattern can help you more.

former_member269717
Participant
0 Kudos

Raghuraman,

I am doing one - one mapping for Employee details:

Employee Name, ID, Stream and  Company.

Can you Let me know what else info would be required.

Also, Please note, I can see some discrepancy in Automated activity too(although I did it correct).

Regards,

Prerna

former_member269717
Participant
0 Kudos

Praveen,

I did this mapping in Automated activity.

But now can see discrepancies in it, Maybe this can be the reason for error.

Regards,

Prerna

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prerna,

You need to do Input mapping and output mapping in case if its a sync step.

Just map the input mapping, redeploy and check.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prerna,

It looks like you selected the wrong interface in OMCalling step because normally if you import operation mapping it should have input and output message but you assign the normal service interface instead of operation mapping interface, assign operation mapping interface in OMCalling automated activity and do the input and output mapping.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member269717
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

Earlier, it was the same way as you suggested, but because I got exception in NWA, I changed it.

Now, as per you suggestion I have again changed it to Operation Mapping and I get the below exception in NWA:

Process 'OM_PIBPMPool' set to In Error

A technical error occured during invocation of operation 'OM_PIBPM' of interface 'demosapcom_sappibpmprocess_OM_PIBPMPortType': 'Could not invoke service reference name be34fbd3-9c97-4a74-b11f-c9145500a01a, component name demo.sap.com~sap~pibpm~process~BPMcomponent, application name demo.sap.com/sap~pibpm~process.'. Further information: root exception Message 'RESOURCE_EXCEPTION: Either Software component version with GUID:eca35796f6fd11e5aac5000000b44ae2 or operations mapping with GUID:5864d463db073de0af1719181a4daacf not found in Integration Directory{}. Check if required operations mapping and Software component version are available in Integration Directory.

'; message ID 'n/a'; log ID 'C000AC10014406490000000200001C58

Regards,

former_member269717
Participant
0 Kudos

Raghuraman,

What Output mapping needs to be done in Human Activity.

Regards,

Prerna

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prerna,

This is because of the operation mapping is not exist in the CPA cache. same as your previous question

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prerna if you wish to pass the values and manipulate inside the BPM mapping is required.

And if ur getting mapping doesn;t exists check the link shared by praveen.

for passing values mapping is needed.