Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

input of amount in quotation in material row

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi people,

I am using standard quotations (AUART = 'AG'). New pricing procedure ZZLBAG was created and ther is only one price condition - ZCBN- Price brutto. And there is this assignment:

To simplify work for users, I would like to have possibility to have field "Amount" (KOMV-KBETR) available in material row. But I cannot find it for quotations. In sales orders it is working fine. Do you have any idea?

Thank you.

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor

Did you check the settings for predefined price elements?

There are settings per document type/pricing procedure to be done if you use them.

The final result also depends on the settings of the condition type - what is allowed to be changed and what is not.

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you for your input. When you open sales order - administration of layout, you will get:

Control is TCTRL_U_ERF_AUFTRAG

For quotation it is TCTRL_U_ERF_ANGEBOT:

What I need to have in quotation KOMV-KBETR as in sales order.

I tried several settings and I do not know how to fill this.

BR,

David

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Strange, both approaches work for me in quotations.

If you cannot find KBETR in the administration - are you in the correct tab?

Your screenshots look like taken from the item details, not from the sales tab.

If you cannot see it after it is set, check the combination of sales org/customer/document procedure.

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I finally found solution. I created new document type "ZAG" and in document type customizing I set parameter "Screen sequence grp. to "AU" - sales order:

And it started to work. It is a little workaround, but it works as I need.

Right now I have same control as in sales order. If anyone in the future find a way how to modify control in general - add field, please, share this solution. I would be happy to know it.

What is strange is, that I was looking for solution the whole yesterday. A lot of forums, some debugging and nothing. No idea how to proceed further. Once I share the problem in scn I got an idea which help me to solve it :-).

David

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This setting controls what screen you get by default when you enter the transaction and in what sequence you process them.

The setting that you needed, should work also with the standard AG in a non-modified system. Did you change something else - e.g. Fcode for overview screen?

I have started writing a document explaining greyed out fields and various controls in the sales documents, but it is far from finished and is on the back-burner for now.

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

As far as I know there was no modification in this area. Yes, I know that this settings means how will look like the screens in transaction. But after the change to "AU" the control changed to TCTRL_U_ERF_AUFTRAG. So it is connected to this field. For  me it is sufficient solution now (until I need add new field).

BR,

David

Answers (0)