Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch number from ORDERS idoc in sales order

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Currently we have ORDERS idoc (basic type ORDERS05 ) coming into SAP and the idoc creates a sales order.

The material number in SAP is 340019925 but idoc does not carry this material number. Rather idoc carries EAN (international article number)  in E1EDP19 003 qualf and field IDTNR . So no issues and sales order is created with material 340019925.

but when the sales order is created, the batch number in line item is blank and users enter batch number manually (batch is defined for material 3400199225 in SAP ).

Now we want the batch number to populate in sales order line item automatically from above idoc. I have used segment E1EDP19 with  010 qualifier and added SAP batch number in field MFRNR of segment E1EDP19 but  the batch number is not populated although idoc is processed ok and sales order created.  I have used other fields of segment E1EDP19 with the batch number and sales order is created but no batch number is populated !

In which segment and field  we need to put the SAP  batch number in idoc so that sales order is created with  that batch number at sales order item level ?

we do not want to do a any coding !

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

liyin
Explorer
0 Kudos

313925 - Example exit for EDI outbound processing (for example, purchase order)

MM06E001 EXIT_SAPLEINM_002

this exit can help,but we r still searching for if is there any other solution。。。

it's better not to coding, hope any configuration can make it.

======================================

DATA lw_edidd_NEW TYPE EDIDD.
DATA LW_E1EDP19_NEW TYPE E1EDP19.

IF INT_EDIDD-segnam = 'E1EDP20'
AND XEKET-CHARG IS NOT INITIAL.
LW_E1EDP19_NEW-QUALF = '010'.
LW_E1EDP19_NEW-IDTNR = XEKET-CHARG.
lw_edidd_NEW-segnam = 'E1EDP19'.
lw_edidd_NEW-SDATA = LW_E1EDP19_NEW.
APPEND lw_edidd_NEW TO INT_EDIDD.
CLEAR: LW_E1EDP19_NEW.

ENDIF.

======================================

ravicarpenter
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

E1EDP19-QUALF = 010

E1EDP19-IDTNR   = YOUR BATCH CODE and not MFRNR.

Try it in WE19 first and let me know