cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.3 JMS Provider Generically Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are going to change a Proxy - JDBC scenario to Proxy - JMS scenario, should I change my message type? or Can I use the same operation and message mapping?

Also, we have to use Rabbit or ActiveMQ, so, we need to use "Access JMS Provider Generically", we installed jar files and we configured "Additional Parameters",  should I configure any data in "Processing" tab?

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sandra,

Should I change my message type? or Can I use the same operation and message mapping?

Structure of a message type used for JDBC integration in PI/PO is very specific to JDBC adapter, so you may want to adopt message type when migrating from JDBC to JMS to make it agnostic from used communication technique and better reflecting data model of transmitted objects.

Should I configure any data in "Processing" tab?

In general, it is not mandatory when establishing connection to a JMS provider and exchanging messages with it. You may want to adopt default configuration on a tab "Processing" only in case you need to set specific properties of a JMS message or pass specific instructions to JMS provider regarding JMS message processing.

Regards,

Vadim

Answers (0)