cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of actual hours from ECC to PPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I would like to transfer actual hours from ECC to PPM (Timesheet on projet with CATS). I customized Capacity view and also « Define Capacity Planning Setting » under Base System Interfaces, I tried with Value type 04 and value type AT (Actual Time). I used programs /RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING and RPM_FICO_DATA_TRANSFER. I find actual cost in table RPM_FIDATA but no quantities. What is the table where we find Capacity planning data ? What program to use ? Many thanks Dali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Dali,

You need to run program DPR_CATS_CPR_TRANSF to transfer the time booked against the tasks in PPM.

The program you are using are for actual cost postings..

Please try with DPR_CATS_CPR_TRANSF and let us know if you still face any issues..

Regards

Sammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sammar and thank you for your help,

I will try this program.

But it means that we are obliged to transfer againt project tasks ? My need is just to have hours in the Item level.

Dali

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Dali,

Once you transfer the hours to the tasks, These will be rolled up to Item based on your capacity planning configurations..

Cheers

Sammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sammar,

OK. I understand that.

But is it the only way to have actual hours on Item ?

My problem :

My client do not need CProject in PPM. He uses PS and WBS and time tracking on WBS elements.

We make an Object link between Item and PS project.

Transfer of actual costs and commitments is OK. Hours are tranferred in amount, that's ok. But not in hours.

Many thanks.

Dali

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

I think Dali the program then should update the actual hours booked a the Item level.. Is it not happening?

Regards

Sammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. I can not find the actual hours on the Item level.

Regards,

Dali

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

judith_gabriel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sammar,

have you also maintained the value types in ERP-system under:
spro > Integration with Other SAP Components > SAP Portfolio and Project Management > Portfolio Management > Customize Portf. and Proj. Mgmt Value Type

Here the value type AT must be maintained with the corresponding cost element.

Best regards,

Judith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Judith,

Yes i have maintained TA value. I think the problem is coming from unit conversion issue.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Dali