Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bex Analyzer Login Issue invalid characters appears by default

former_member196664
Participant
0 Kudos

All,

We have an user while logging into Bex Analyzer, strange characters appear in his login screen. For Client, it is showing client # followed by last few User ID character, Language: has 00 + last few characters from his user name. Username: his username + repeated last few characters of his usename. I restored defaults from SAP GUI, it is getting cleaned, but once the new value is saved, the issue is occurring again. This is very strange. I have completely uninstalled SAP GUI, installed latest version 7.40 both GUI and Bex Analyzer, still same. I removed his ini file from C:Windows, and have only under C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\SAP\Common. Now Bex Analyzer is not reading GUI logon pad. I understand it is inconsistency, that Bex is looking under C:windows for his ini file. Where is Bex login cache saved? It is not same as GUI for this user. I appreciate any help in resolving this issue. User is getting annoyed with all those pop-ups, saying that exceeding maximum allowablke characters and to clean and enter correct values everytime.

Thanks,

Kavitha Rajan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mariacs
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kavitha

I am having the same problem, I am not sure if you remember how you solved this

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Maria

former_member196664
Participant
0 Kudos

Can anyone please help me on this ASAP?

Thanks,

Kavitha Rajan

former_member196664
Participant
0 Kudos

All,

This is how it is appearing by default with additional characters.

This annoying message keep popping while editing to correct value.

I appreciate your help in resolving this issue.

Thanks,

Kavitha Rajan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

may be you should install the latest patch of GUI 740, anyway, your basis consultant should help you in this matter.

if not, you can post this query in Basis forum, they should help you out.