cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCI ERROR: unique constraint violated:Table(sap.sop.sopfnd.catalogue::SOPINTEG_FILE_COLUMN)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

Sorry This is my first time posting in SCN , Please correct me if I am wrong

I have created a Process that contain data flows with source : APO and the target is IBP.

and when I run the Process in HCI DEV I am getting the following error

2016-04-07 13:29:31      (E)(1:1)          RUN-50406      |StoredProcedureExecutor|TASK|

Could not complete stored procedure "sap_sfnd."sap.sop.sopfnd.catalogue::SOPINTEG_DATA_UPLOAD"" of application "SNOP" due to "Failed to run stored procedure for Lumira:com.sap.db.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc40.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: [

01]: unique constraint violated:  [301] "SAP_SFND"."sap.sop.sopfnd.catalogue::SOPINTEG_DATA_UPLOAD": line 173 col 13 (at pos 8274): [301] (range 3) unique constraint violated exception: unique constraint violated: Table(sap.sop.sopfnd.

catalogue::SOPINTEG_FILE_COLUMN), Index(_SYS_TREE_RS_#152005_#0_#P0)".

can you please help me with this error

Thank you

Ramki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramki,

Were you able to resolve this issue? I am running into the same error in HCI DS Process.

Thanks,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran Babu,

I am not sure why this error comes but I did a work around for this .

Made all my data flow run in sequence and also I selected the option to begin post processing after each data flow and selected the option to treat processes with error as success.

Also if there are flows that run for a long time consider grouping them separately as i faced an error that connection timed out.

Hope I was able to help

Thank you,

Ramki