cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting change notice deletion

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have small problem with clearing LL01.

I have one posting change that I can't delete.

I can't do it via LU02, because destination and source data are the same and I can't change it.

I can't also cancel document via MIGO, because there is no stock.

To keep clean posting changes is one of my new KPI, so I have to find a solution, but standard procedures doesn't work.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

harshesh_patel3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pawel,

See if "384044 - Error L2146 when processing posting change notice" is applicable here.

0 Kudos

Hi Harshesh,

Thanks!

I solved my problem.

BR

Pawel

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your issue is solved then please close the discussion as explained in

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there any stock showing in the interim storage type (for example an equal + and - qty) ??

Cheers

A

0 Kudos

Hi,

No, there is no stock of this material.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ok then, as suggested by Sai Alara, use txn LU02 and change the PCN status to 'U' (Post Change Processed)

Cheers

A

0 Kudos

Hi,

As I mentioned above, I tried to, but I can't, sap doesn't allow to set PCN "U" in this case.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, when I read your post I thought I saw LQ02 not LU02

Can you please post some screenshots then of the PCN and the error message you get when you try to change the status.

Cheers

A

0 Kudos

No Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, and there is nothing showing in LS26 ??

Cheers

A

0 Kudos

There is no stock with this batch.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mmmmm, difficult to help without being able to interrogate your system.

I would suggest then that you try and work out what happened with a view to 'undoing' it. I would start with MB51 and see if you can trace what happened and why.

Good luck

A

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wonder how did you manage to create PCN with same source and destination data. are you getting same message if you try to delete PCN?

br

kamlakar

0 Kudos

Hi Kamlakar,

As i good remember, something went wrong with releasing a batch and some movements had to be done manually.

What do You mean delete PCN?

BR

0 Kudos

Yeah, i know its not so easy

Everything i found its material document for this movement, but, because there is no stock, i can't do cancellation with MIGO.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

PCN= posting change notice, why dont you just post the posting change notice, have you tried that? as source and destination data is same, posting PCN should not make any difference.

BR

kamlakar

0 Kudos

hi Kamlakar

Yes, i tried many options and it didnt work, otherwise i wouldnt ask

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you get this error message when saving the PCN after changing the Post.Chng Status to 'U' or when trying to create the TO ??

Cheers

A

0 Kudos

After change status. TO i also cant create, because there is no stock.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

All you have to do is change the status to 'U' and save the PCN. This then closes the PCN so no further action required.

Cheers

A

0 Kudos

But then i get this error message, thats the while issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pawel,

Try changing the Posting Change Status to U [Posting Change Processed] and check if it is still appearing in LL01.

Thanks,

Sai Arala

0 Kudos

Hello,

Unfortunately I can't do it, because there is the same source and destination data, so the same plant, stock category and storage location.

Thanks