cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are nearest to Go-Live, we want to prepare the Production Client.

Please tell me what is best way to prepare the Production Client by the DEV.200(Golden Client)

Should do i use the Client Export to Production ?

or

Is there any other way ?

Regards

Anwer Waseem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwer,

Don't you have a quality system or integration test system ??

I mean is the data in golden client tested ?

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit,

we have 3 tier landscape system,

DEV (100-SandBox, 200-Golden Client)

QAS(300-Integration Test System)

PRD(900-production client)

we want to bring the DEV.200 Golden Client to PRD.900

Do we also requried to prepare the Pre-production Client in PRD.910 for the GO ?

Please advise us !!!!!!

REgards

Anwer Waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, it would be nice if you prepare Pre-production Client in PRD.910 for the GO Live.

Cheers,

-Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwer,

Pre production client 910 wil be good only if you go for client dependent customising data.

Ideally customising and changes to repository would be done in your development and then tested out throughly in quality. These changes would have moved to quality through transport requests. In my opinion move these changes through transports. This will include transport will intitial changes and then correction changes.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI

We are conducting the GO session on 16th May, Production Client not yet ready, SAP Malaysia is insisting to submit the 5 sap trasnaction and 3 sap customer transaction code to precheck the system for the GO session.

So, should i create the pre-production client in PRD server for the GO session ?

Create the production Client and let the GO session on the PRD-Client....

Pleaes advise us.

Regards

Anwer Waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create the production Client and let SAP do the testing. There should be some data available to test.

Cheers,

-Sunil