cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phase Type and Initiative Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I create a Initiative, a phase is automatically added to the Decision Point I created. Is it a standard setting or can I remove this phase?

Also Is possible to configure Initiative Status (Not DP Status)

Regards,

Steve

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stephen

This is standard behaviour - i.e. a phase gets added for each initiative DP that you create. By using an Initiative template you can, in the template, describe each associated DP phase differently if need be, otherwise the same description will be used for each Decision Points phase.

Yes you can configure Initiative status. You will need to create a status profile and can do so under node Project Management -> Basic Settings -> Create/Change Status profile for user status. Here you will need to create a status profile and assign it to object type "Initiatives: Proj. Definition"

Regards

C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen

Just to add to my post above...

I am referring to user statuses that may be configured in addition to the standard Initiative statuses. As mentioned above by Fransesco, the standard statuses cannot be changed

Regards

C

francesco_pezzoli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Steve,

This system behaviour cannot be suppressed. You can check SAP Knowledge Base Article 2251768 which explains the technical background.

With regard to the initiative status, this is indeed different from the item status as there is no way to customize this (the statuses and status transitions are hardcoded). This is due to the fact the status management of initiatives uses the same technical framework as used in Project Management projects.

Regards
Francesco