cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loan type dropped down in WDA Loan Application EHP7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have a requirement in which for a Particular loan type ( i e Car Loan ) should be applied by an employee in the portal  . In the Standard application i have configured one loan type in which interest rates i e 5.5% and 5% should be dropped in the Loan condition field. As of now in the standard ESS system we have configured one loan type and specified one loan condition i e 5.5% . If i want to specify one more condition 5% we need to configure one more loan type . So Twice the loan type will be configured for each condition and twice the loan type is displayed in the loan type field in Loans Application. So how to configure one loan type by keeping 2 conditions. Do help us out

Regards

Lokesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no twice is not required. in ECC how your handling this 5% and 5.5% conditions for that loan type when your creating the Loans infotype 45 ?

That loan conditions drop down will pop up based on your WT and conditions configured for it 45.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Shankar ,

In ECC we have configured as mentioned below for Loan type GBCA

In ESS we have configured as mentioned below

In portal the following loan types are getting displayed twice as mentioned below

We dont  want Bicycle advance GOAP comming twice . Is there any way to configure in such a way that for one bicycle advance GOAP , both interest rates 5 % and 5.5 % should be dropped down .

Regards

Lokesh

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check the class CL_HRESS_LOAN_NEW_REQUEST_IN method IF_FPM_GUIBB_FORM~GET_DATA in debug mode for new loan request event. We also faced same issue. It's some issue in WDABAP based application. There are some notes.If you check with WDJAVA based application you wont face this issue. It will show as one loan type only. Raise a message to SAP to get OSS notes for this issue.