Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to successfully install a Custom SAPUI5 Application on the SAP Fiori Launchpad???

Good morning everybody,

I have a big issue since a couple of days and I need help in order to solve it. I developed a SAPUI5 Application using Eclipse and it works. I wanted to add this custom SAPUI5 application to the SAP Fiori Launchpad. To perform that I followed the instructions in this document : How To Deploy an SAPUI5 App On Fiori Launchpad

I was able to install that application but when I try to start it from the SAP Fiori Launchpad Homepage, I get an error  saying that the application cannot be opened. I don't know if this error is related to the fact that I added this line while creating the Launchpad role : "Additional Information: SAPUI5.Component=sap.infoday.selfservice". Here are screenshots of the errors. PLEASE can someone help me out? Thanks in advance and have a great day

Former Member
Former Member replied

I got it. I just left the field "additional information" EMPTY and it WORKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I can now launch my SAPUI5 Application from the SAP Fiori Launchpad.  Thank you so MUCH for your help. I learnt a lot due to this problem. Have a great day

1 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question