cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change a Production Confirmation in finished Production Lot?

hendrik_neumann3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I Have a question for Reverse Confirmation in a Production Lot.

Is it somehow possible to made a Reverse Confirmation to a Production Lot with the status Finished?

I think, not...

What's about the possibility of "Manual Entries for Production Lots" all about?

Best Regards,

Hendrik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_resag
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Hendrik,

it is still possible to change finished production lots. Only in case the lot is closed a change is not possible anymore. To make changes go to WoC Production COntrol - View Monitoring. Select the lot and 'Edit'. Then execute action 'Adjustment COnfirmation'. In the sceen now opening please select the line and press 'Enable entry'. You can now change the quntities. To reduce a quantity enter a qunatity with a minus.

Best regards,

Stefan

hendrik_neumann3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

unfortunately the button "Adjustment Confirmation" ist greyed out.

The status is closed...

Best Regards

Hendrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hendrik,

Adjustment confirmation is possible only if the corresponding production task is finished and the production lot is not yet closed. In this case, the production task is in In Process status, so Enable Entry is not enabled.

Note: If production lot is in Closed status, then Adjustment Confirmation button itself will be disabled. Once a production lot is closed, it is not possible to make any changes in the production lot. A closed production lot is not logistics relevant.

You may check the following also:

System is working as designed. If you want to adjust the confirmation for the production task, which is in In Process status, you can do Reverse Confirmation. For that following the below mentioned steps:

1. In the production lot screen, go to the Confirmation tab. Here you will be able to see all the confirmation, which are posted for the production lot.
  2. Select the relevant confirmation ID.
  3. In the production confirmation screen, choose Edit button.
  4. Choose Reverse Confirmation button.

If this is also finished am afraid we cant reverse this anymore as for as i understand.

Regards

Leo

hendrik_neumann3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Leo,

no way...

My last option is an inventory adjustment.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Hendrik

Answers (0)