Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor not exits in BUT000, BUT020 after executing BBPGETVD

former_member205842
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have done vendor registration using ROS app in SRM system and used BBPGETVD tcode to transfer it to ECC system from SRM but vendor exits in VENMAP table but same not updated in BUT000, BUT020 and BUT050 tables. Due to this am not able to populate the data from ECC. please provide solution ASAP. Thanks in advance

Regards

Syed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member219695
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sarmath,

BBPGETVD tcode is used to replicate vendor from ECC to SRM not from SRM to ECC.

Vendor registered through ROS process should  be accepted in ROS side and then needs to be transferred to ECC. After that you can use tcode BBPGETVD to replicate it to SRM. To Replicate the vendor from ECC to SUS/ROS you have to use tcode BD14. Once the vendor has been replicated successfully you can find the relationship in table BBPV_BUPA_VENMAP. VENMAP table will only be updated once you replicated the vendor from ECC.

Please find the screenshot and let me know for any clarification.BP 1071 is created via ROS process and you can see the entry in BUT000.  VENDOR_NO is the generated vendor number in ECC side.Once it is replicated back to ROS/SUS you can see the relationship in below table in SUS side.

l

Thanks

Shuvrajyoti

former_member205842
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shuvrajyoti,

Thanks for your response , for your kind information in my client location vendor registration is done in SRM 310 and transferring it to ECC 310 and transferring it to SRM 300,  few details of address is not reflecting on portal  so i checked in tables(BUT000, BUT020) of ECC 310 but my vendor not exits, please help in this how to update those tables.

Regards

Syed

former_member219695
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sarmath,

Please check the following SAP notes.There is restriction updating some data in MM vendor master.

2024263 - Restrictions in transferring address information from ROS to ECC

1788696 - SUS Supplier email address not updated in MM vendor master

1845479 - SUS Supplier phone and fax extension number not updated in MM vendor master

1952247 - SUS Supplier bank details not updated in MM vendor master

Thanks

Shuvrajyoti

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this sceanrio, please do as follows:

ROS==>SRM==>SUS

ROS--supplier self-registration-->accept the potential supplier in ROS client

logon to SRM and create SRM supplier from this accepted potential supplier and tick 'portal supplier' to transfer this to SUS side via XML

receive two mails in SUS which contains password, dummy user name and URL, and supplier can create its own user

BR,
Ivy