Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage location control for SUM storage type will not work

govindraj_k
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The short expiry goods are directly moved to a diff storage location by an enhancement in MIGO.

I have a SU managed storage type, customer wants to identify this storage storage type based on the Storage location.when I tried to maintain the storage location control for this storage type and SLOC combination, it is not allowing.

When I uncheck SUM and then try i was able to maintain the entries in storage location control.Can you please let me know is there any alternative to achieve this

Regards

Govind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please elaborate your requirement more and what error message you are getting?

BR

kamlakar

govindraj_k
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have several storage types in the warehouse pick face, AHP , reserve , AHR and near expiry NEX , which are all SU managed.

Putaway search sequence is configured to go to AHR for all the materials.

We have an enhancement in MIGO if there is any material less than 9 months of expiry SLED, it should go to a separate near expiry storage location NE01.

Here the storage type search should follow a separate search sequence and system should propose NEX directly for materials recieved in NE01,for this I tried to maintain the storage location control so that the search sequence should follow the storage locatoin reference,But I am unable to maintain an entry in the storage location control for NE01 due to SU management indicator checked.

When I uncheck SUM indicator, it allows me to maintain the Sloc control for NE01,But SU management is mandatory for us as we are palletizing the near expiry goods also.

Please let me know if there is any alternative way to achive this requirement.

Regards

Govind